Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where is my family?

i miss the females in this suite. we need some more estrogen in here. I havent heard Commissioner Gordon say, "Lick on my nutsac bitch!" in like 4 days...its so sad. I haven't been able to pull through in the clutch with Grace and procure goods to keep our family alive and kicking in another 4 days. Where is my MamaBear?!?!? Where is my African queen!?!?!?! I have however been able to have my food eaten abruptly without asking by a certain estrogen filled element of our suite, and subsequently i gave up my claim to said food. That is not something that was missed. But it was nice to see her come back and tell me how her whole family thinks i'm HOT HOT HOT, so i guess that makes up for it.

COME BACK HOME! NO MORE BREAKS!

it's like last year all over again half our suite went abroad leaving us to die a slow and bitter death. I'm gonna go eat...alone. Look at the pain NN and I feel!


-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment