Sunday, November 1, 2009

UGHHHH

So as many of you know last night was Halloween. The night started off well, went and bought a bottle of rum, saw Alex who explained to me that his eyes were so dilated because he was tripping on LSD, went to MoWilli and bought a few bottles of Coke, then went to pregame. Excellent start!

UNTIL!!!!!!!!!!

decided to go to a club situated near the end of the parade. Bad news bears. Got out of the cab, had to run across avenues and around in circles instead of just going down the block that we got out of the cab on. Then, I realized that I had to pee violently and wouldn't you know it, there were no available bathrooms. Luckily I drunkenly pleaded with an amazing officer who told me, "Go pee wherever a dog would pee!" and I started off running down the block. Apologies to whoever's apartment building that was that I golden showered...but I couldn't hold it.

Eventually I made it to the club and turns out bottle service was 300 for 4 people. And wouldn't you know we had 13 people with us...promoter is a lying whore! So instead of going to Duvet we went to Taj across the street where cover was ONLY 25 dollars. But the Yankee game was playing in the back and there was an excellent mix of old school rap, new school rap, techno, and the club classics that make everyone go crazy. I vaguely remember using the bathroom again at some point and dropping a beer, picking it up, buying another one, double fisting, then getting a long island iced tea. Realized it was daylight savings and we just got an extra hour to go get more fucked up. Decided it was time to go and went down to Boka for some delicious fried chicken then made it back uptown somehow...very drunk. I mean really really drunk.

Sounds like a pretty good night right? Yeah it was until the morning came. Woke up feeling like ass, went downstairs and chugged some iced chai (mistake 1). Ordered Subsconscious and didnt realize the sandwich was covered in hot peppers (mistake 2). Chugged a gatorade to try to rehydrate myself (mistake 3). Then I took the first bite of my sandwich...and my body decided that was just too much for it to handle and decided everything that I put in it last night and in the morning needed to not be in there. Needless to say it was not a pretty sight but at least it was mostly liquid albeit alcohol and gatorade. But it had a very distinct smell of spiced chai which was slightly pleasant I guess.

I just slept for 10 hours trying to recover and now my entire body hurts from the gym yesterday, my stomach is fucked up, and I am severely poor after last night.

Drink Tally:
-Half a bottle of Conch Republic Dark Rum
-3 Coronas
-Long Island Iced Tea (very alcohol intensive and not good tasting)

Food Tally for 48 Hours
-Half a sandwich
-Omelet

Alcohol far outweighs my food consumption. Bad news bears.

Oh well that was my Night/Day. Hope everyone enjoyed that little story. Time to shower and not be naked in bed anymore.

-MS


PS- gregorian chant just came on in my iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment